Whether you are aware of it or not, Angels are always around us. They are the embodiment of God’s life and they are tasked with guiding and protecting us. They are always nearby and are ready to help. However, Angels are not allowed to intervene in our lives unless we allow them to. We have to actively reach out for them in order for them to lend us a helping hand. In order to receive help from the Angels we must remember to keep our hearts and minds open. You have to allow yourself to be receptive to their assistance.
With today’s hectic lifestyle, it’s often easy to feel wound up and project a negative energy. During times of duress, when we need help from the Angels the most, it’s hard to remember to openly ask for help. Blocked emotions often prevent us from hearing the Angels’ guidance. The key thing to do when you need help is to just ask for it. Don’t hesitate or be afraid to reach out to the Angels. We all have Guardian Angels, even those who are nonbelievers. It is their job to watch over us and provide assistance any time we need it.
Although communing with our Angels is a natural part of the human experience, it’s hard for many people to know how to open themselves up to their guidance. There are a few things that you can do to build a stronger connection between you and the Angels around us.
- Meditate every day or as often as you can. This will train you to free your mind and teach you how to focus on your needs. Through your meditation you can send out your thoughts to the Angels.
- Ask for help aloud. It might seem silly to look like you’re speaking to yourself, but sometimes it’s easier to work our problems out when we speak them out loud. Be sincere in the things you say and Heaven will hear you.
- Picture a certain Angel that you may feel a strong connection to. Ask this Angel directly for help.
- If you’re better with writing your emotions down rather than talking about them, you can write a letter to the Angels instead. Don’t be afraid to pour everything from you heart into this letter. Don’t stress about trivial things like writing “properly” or spelling. What matters most are the feelings behind your words. The Angels will understand you no matter what.
- Always remain open to the idea that an Angel may help you at any time. Practice your faith and stay vigilant for signs and messages.
- If you’re having a particularly rough time (like someone struggling with mental illness or addiction) don’t hesitate to ask for extra help. Never feel like you are being selfish. We all have a Guardian Angel and there are enough Angels in Heaven to help us all.
- Invite them into your dreams. There are several instances in the Bible where Angels have visited people in their dreams. Let the thought of Angels visiting you fill your subconscious mind. Before you fall asleep, ask for signs and messages from your Angels.
- Create an Angel altar. This doesn’t have to be extravagant. Just set aside a space that has significance to you and fill it with things that you feel represent Angels and their energy. You can put feathers, candles, and Angel Cards in this space.
- Have faith. This one is sometimes easier said than done. Although it’s okay to have doubts and waver in your faith occasionally, it’s important to remember to ask your Angels for guidance during these low times.
You can do any or all of these things to strengthen your bond with your Angels. The only thing you have to remember when trying to connect with the Angels is to ask for help when you need it. Although they may see that you need help, Angels must be invited into our hearts in order to help us.
It’s also important to remember that you can connect with the Angels in any way that you feel comfortable. There is no such thing as the right way to connect to the Angels and you should always do what feel right to you. Connecting with the Angels is such a personal experience, that what works for others may not necessarily work for you. In the end, you must keep and open heart, mind, and soul for the Angels to hear you.